What is learning from experience?
Share a story
🐝 Buzz / Think-Pair-Share
- Think of 3 times when you’ve had an experience in which you learned something
- Pair up with a partner and tell the story of a key moment in one of these experiences. To tell your story, consider four of the ingredients of a good story:
- Set the stage for this moment: Where were you, when was it, what was happening?
- Take us there: Include details not only about what you thought, but also what you experienced through your senses. What did you see, hear, smell, taste, touch?
- Tell us about the other characters in your story: Who was involved and what did they do?
- Finally, tell us how the story ends: What was the result or consequence of this experience?
- Share with the full group a superpower you see in your partner based upon their story